To kick off the new year, here’s a list of the Top 10 Posts for 2010 here at The Journal of an Open Sourcee! Because my blog is syndicated by several different aggregators, the numbers below correspond only to the number of people who actually clicked their way from the original web site back to my blog.
My server logs, however, show a different picture with much higher requests and visits for this year:
So, without further ado, here are my Top 10:
- 1,679 Learning Inkscape?
- ` <http://www.ogmaciel.com/?p=890>`__1,653 Using Dropbox with Openbox
- 1,608 Stop whining and improve your life
- 1,573 From the “Better Than Sliced Bread” Department: Terminator
- 1,443 Openbox 188.8.131.52
- 1,402 A Hamster, a Lynx and The Princess Bride… What???
- 1,275 Re: is Foresight Linux dead?
- 1,078 Command Line Tools with Python OptParse
- 1,056 Django Debug Toolbar
- ` <http://www.ogmaciel.com/?p=874>`__971 Django Developer Kit Appliance: First Steps
Oh, want to know what search term brought people the most to my blog: OPENBOX! :D