Date Tags english

Been spending some quality hacking time these last few days, basically re-writting my tentative Rss reader application. The first 2 iterations relied on the Rss.NET code library but after hitting some major obstacles I sort of “left it by the side of the road” while I re-grouped my ideas. Last week I finally gathered enough ideas to go back to “production.” I decided to hack away at the Rss.NET library and turn it into a smaller, lean, and meaner piece of code. With that said, I have spent every precious little free time I get working on the new version. At first I thought I’d call it RssReader.NET but am now toying with the new name of WickedReader… Suggestions are welcome!

The old, initial application:

RssReader.NET

The new, re-written application:

WickedReader


Comments

comments powered by Disqus