… for everytime a heard a pediatrician say:
- It is probably some virus;
- There is something going around;
- I’ll prescribe some amoxicillin…;
- It will go away in 6 to 8 weeks;
- I’ll ask my colleagues;
- We’ve been seeing that in the office a lot… it is probably some type of infection or virus;
I’d be rich! Growing up in Brazil, there was never a time that my parents took me to a doctor that we didn’t come home knowing precisely what was affliciting me… and nothing that wasn’t cured by some type of shot and a day of rest.
The worst part of taking my kids to see a doctor with questions and hearing the answers above, is having to pay them in the end!